So this post could be introduced with a story that is either half full or half empty. The half empty side is that I admittedly fail at getting a final picture of this side dish when I made it. While the full side that this is because I made this side dish for two of my brothers and they ate it up along with the steak I made in about 5 seconds flat…I’ll go with half full! Yay friends, family, food, and fall!
On a total tangent, anyone else excited for Harry Potter in less than 3 weeks?
-5 red potatoes
-3 chopped garlic cloves
-1 ambrosia apple
-1 palm (i.e. enough to fill one palm in your hand) of oregano
-1 palm basil
-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
-1 palm thyme
-2 palms parsley
– salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Quarter the potatoes and place in a bowl.
3. Core the apple, and cut into chunks. Add to the potatoes.
4. In a small bowl mix all other ingredients.
4. Toss the potatoes with the oil mixture, and spread out onto the sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.