This past week I was traveling once again for work. The hotel I was staying at had a stove top, so I chose to go out and get the makings for a quick and easy dessert to eat throughout the week. This is a really quick and easy recipe, and can be made with only a fork, spoon, and a bowl, and only cost $8 for about 6 servings! I hope you enjoy!
Prep Time:Â 4 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 1 hour in refrigerator
Health options:Â Use gluten free chocolate chip cookies, and substitute 2% milk and Cool Whip with Lowfat/Skim milk or Lite Cool Whip. You could also use Sugar Free Jello Pudding
– 1 Tub of Cool Whip
– 1 8.5 oz package of chocolate Jello pudding
– 1 cup of 2% milk
– 7-8 gluten free chocolate chip cookies
1. Line the bottom of a medium flat-bottomed bowl with gluten free chocolate chip cookies.
2. In a medium bowl, add the milk and pudding mix. Whisk (if you don’t have a whisk, a fork works perfectly fine) for about 2 minutes,Â occasionallyÂ scraping the side of the bowl. Fold in half the tub of Cool Whip until combined.
|Before Cool Whip|
|After Cool Whip is folded in|
3. Pour the pudding mix on top of the cookies, and spread evenly. Refrigerate for an hour. When serving, garnish with Cool Whip and cookie pieces.