Anything that tastes like a Reese’s cup really satiates my sweet tooth. Below is one of my favorite recipes for getting a Reese’s taste in more of a traditional dessert format. I love making this for a group of people or for potlucks so I give my sweet tooth what it wants without eating an entire pan of peanut butter and chocolate…
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups graham crackers (traditional or gluten-free) crumbs
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix everything but the chocolate chips until well combined. Spread the mixture into a 9x9 or larger pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler until smooth, and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate the mixture until solidified.