To begin my holiday recipes, I decided to post a recipe for waffles. I always think of Sunday morning at my grandparents’ home during the holidays, where he’d make us all waffles in the morning. These waffles have a nice crisp outside and a soft fluffy inside. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat your waffle griddle.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla, and eggs.
- Slowly whisk in the dry mix into the wet mix.
- Once well incorporated, whisk in the melted butter.
- By the half cup, pour the batter into the waffle griddle, and bake to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Once done, place butter and and maple syrup to taste.