Happy Sunday everyone, and try some of these gluten free seven layer candy bars! Halloween is tomorrow, and either you’ve got a bunch of candy for the trick or treaters or you have kids ready to candy hunt. With Halloween it’s tons of fun to see all the costumes, and to see all the cute kids excited over the chance to grab handfuls of candy. Then comes the first day of November and the realization that you have WAY TOO MUCH CANDY LEFTOVER.
Some years I’ll bring leftover candy into the office for other people to grab, and some years I like to transform the candy into something tasty. And this year I’m making seven layer candy bars. These are a fun take on the classic seven layer magic bars, where the chocolate and butterscotch is replaced with candy. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 8 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 Butterfinger
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Chop the peanut butter cups and Butterfinger.
- Mix the crumbs and oil together, then spread into a rectangular baking sheet.
- Top with coconut and the candy, then bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the bars chill, then cut into squares.
Check out all of the amazing recipes down below!
- Candy Bar Blondies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Halloween Hangover Blondies by Cricket’s Confetions
- Leftover Candy Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars by Books n’ Cooks
- Gooey Candy Bar Brownie Cups by Desserts Required
- Leftover Candy Stuffed Brownies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Cake by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cake by NinjaBaker
- Candy Bar Truffles by The Crumby Cupcake
- Candy Toffee by Family Foodie
- Candy Filled Lollipops by The Freshman Cook
- Nutty Candy Bar Fudge by And She Cooks
- Butterfinger Biscotti by The Redhead Baker
- Candy Bar Oatmeal Cookies by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Full of Secrets Chocolate Chip Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Candy Popcorn Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Inside Out Caramel Apple Muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Under the Sea Snack Mix by Pies and Plots
- Lemon Drip Chicken Chow Mein by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Snickapplebutterway Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.