Hey everyone, I hope y’all had a good start to your week! Today I’m sharing an easy and tasty gluten free snack that uses pumpkin seeds for an additional crunch. I hope y’all enjoy this recipe, and be sure to check out all of the other pumpkin recipes today! I like making this pumpkin granola with a blend of honey and molasses, as it creates a nice rich flavor with caramel undertones.
Welcome to #PumpkinWeek day 2! Hosted by Terri from Love and Confections, 19 Bloggers will be sharing 65 pumpkin-filled recipes over the course of the week. Be sure to come back every day to see all the delicious creations – from muffins to cakes, cocktails, breakfast baked goods, savory pastas and stews, and gluten-free recipes too. You can also find these great recipes and more on Love and Confections’ #PumpkinWeek Pinterest Board!
#PumpkinWeek Day 2 Recipes:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Snack Cake from Cupcakes & Kale Chips.
- Heart Healthy Pumpkin Chili from A Day in the Life on the Farm.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake from The Redhead Baker.
- Pumpkin Horchata Cocktail from The Crumby Cupcake.
- Pumpkin Hummus from Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Bourbon Maple Syrup from Love and Confections.
- Pumpkin Seed Granola from Gluten Free Crumbley.
- Savory and Spicy Pumpkin Soup from Feeding Big and more.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Making Miracles.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 2 oz chopped pecans
- pumpkin seeds from 1 pie pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup and 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and pour the oats, pecans, and seeds onto the sheet.
- Sprinkle the oats with the salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, honey, and molasses. Pour over the oats and stir until well combined.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.