Pumpkin Week continues on Gluten Free Crumbley! Today’s recipe is perfect for autumn parties, it’s a quick and easy pumpkin dip that will satisfy many. This recipe is a slightly sweet dip with orange juice as the only added sugar in the recipe. Many dips use cream cheese as a base, but I like using mascarpone cheese in this dip. It results in a less tangy flavor and less sugar needs to be added to the recipe. I hope you enjoy this and all the other recipes today!
#PumpkinWeek day 4 recipes:
- Pumpkin Almond Croissants from Love and Confections.
- Pumpkin Cake Pops from Dizzy Busy and Hungry.
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake from Making Miracles.
- Pumpkin-Chocolate Babka from Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Mini Muffins from Feeding Big and more.
- Pumpkin Dip from Gluten Free Crumbley.
- Pumpkin Fudge from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
- Pumpkin Pie Martini from The Redhead Baker.
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks.
- Spicy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Chili from The Crumby Cupcake.
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse from A Day in the Life on the Farm.
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 16 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with gluten free snacks.