It’s the last day of Pumpkin Week, and I’m bringing the dessert! I’ve wanted for the longest time to make a crepe cake, so I figured I would try it for pumpkin week! I was afraid it would take a long time or would be a frustrating recipe to make, but it was actually super easy and only took about an hour! I hope you try out this pumpkin crepe cake, and let me know what you think!
Pumpkin Crepe Cake
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 gluten free flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 4 oz pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 oz pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Mix the first five ingredients together and preset a skillet to medium low heat.
- Cook 1 oz of batter at time, spending 30 seconds on each side.
- Cool the crepes completely
- Mix the cheese, puree, sugar, and spices together.
- Layer the crepes and spread each layer with cheese filling.
- Once all the crepes have been stacked, whisk the cream, puree, and sugar together.
- Pour the cream over top the cake, and let drip gently off the sides.
Check out the last set of recipes for this year’s Pumpkin Week!
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Empanadas from Caroline’s Cooking
Kabak Tatlisi from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Mexican Braised Pumpkin with Pork from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Pumpkin Bread Pudding from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cream Puffs from Cooking With Carlee
Pumpkin Churros from The Redhead Baker
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
Pumpkin Cornbread from Feeding Big
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting from The Chef Next Door
Pumpkin Hummus from The Freshman Cook
Pumpkin Layer Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese from The Crumby Cupcake
Pumpkin Madeleines from Family Around The Table
Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal from Love and Confections
Pumpkin Pierogies with Brown Butter Sauce from Palatable Pastime
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice latte with Rum Chata from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter from Making Miracles