Welcome to our Easy Holiday Entertaining Sunday Supper! This weekend the Sunday Supper Movement is bringing you a slew of recipes that will help make your upcoming holidays delicious and easier to prepare for. I’m bringing gluten free key lime tartlets. My family has a wide range of personalities and tastes in food. Most people normally think of pumpkin or pecan pies for the holidays, but I always include key lime pies. Whenever my uncle joined us for the holidays, he always wanted a key lime pie, and that was my inspiration for today’s recipe. These tartlets can be made ahead of any party or dinner, and are super easy to individually serve.
I hope you enjoy my recipe, both written below and in the video below! (If you have time, please check out the video and let me know what you think!)
- Caramel Coffee by Party Food & Entertaining
- Christmas Cranberry Mojitos by Our Good Life
- European-Style Hot Chocolate by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate by My San Francisco Kitchen
- Pomegranate Sangria by The Redhead Baker
- Spiced Hot Milk Brandy by Nosh My Way
- Christmas Cranberry Dip by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Festive Shrimp Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Hot Crab Dip by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Krayl’s Easy Holiday Cheese Board by An Appealing Plan
- Mini Cheese Balls by Books n’ Cooks
- Pear Pancetta Goat Cheese Appetizer Bites by Food Done Light
- Beer Pull Apart Bread by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip by Table for Seven
- Shrimp Puffs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Smoked Salmon Dip by Palatable Pastime
- Smoked Salmon Shooters by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Spiced Nuts by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Dip by The Complete Savorist
- Ultimate Taco Dip by Momma’s Meals
Main and Side Dishes
- Fruited Wild Rice by Magnolia Days
- Harvest Roast Chicken with Grapes, Olives, and Potatoes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Holiday Seafood Fest (La Grande Zuppa del Costiera Amalfitana) by Monica’s Table
- Make ahead Parmesan Mashed Potatoes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pasta With Duck Sugo by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
Desserts and Baked Goods
- Apple Brown Betty by Curious Cuisiniere
- Apple Panna Cotta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Banana Coconut Lime Bundt Cake by Desserts Required
- Chocolate Sheet Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Gluten Free Key Lime Tartlets by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grown Up Peppermint Bark with Sambuca by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Microwave Carob Fudge by Pies and Plots
- Orange and Dark Chocolate Chunk Scones by The Texan New Yorker
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread by Ruffles & Truffles
Plus a No Stress Party Checklist and Recipes for Easy Entertaining by Sunday Supper
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Be sure to join us this evening, and I hope you enjoy the recipe!
- 16oz gluten free graham crackers
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 14oz condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 3 egg yolks
- whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Mix the crumbs, sugar, and butter together.
- Press the crumbs into the tartlet tins, and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let the tartlets cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the milk, juice, and yolks together until a custard has formed.
- Use a spoon or small ice cream scoop to pour the custard into the tartlets.
- Reduce the oven to 350F and bake for 14 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, and garnish with whipped cream.