Below’s another one of my quick and easy meals that anyone can make. For real quick meals where I don’t really have time to cook, I like to use pre-made pasta and sauce, and then add a few ingredients to enhance the flavors. I hope you enjoy!
- Pre-made gnocchi
- Your favorite jar of tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- a few leaves of basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- Start a pot of boiling water, and cook the gnocchi according to the package's directions.
- Heat a shallow pot to medium heat, add a small amount of olive oil and ground beef. To this, add some salt, pepper, and the garlic. Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Drain the cooked meat, and add back to the pot. Add tomato sauce, along with approximately a 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, and a 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella. Mix until all the cheese has melted.
- Mix the gnocchi with the sauce, and add some chopped basil.