-4 pork chops
-2 tablespoons brown sugar
-1 tsp dry mustard
-1/4 tsp ground cloves
-1 tsp cinnamon
-3/4 cups water
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2.Â SautÃ©Â the onions for about 1-2 minutes, and set aside.
3. Brown the pork chops on both sides, spending about 3-4 minutes per side.
4. While the chops are browning, peel and slice the apples.
5. In a lined baking pan, add the pork chops, and layer with the onions and apples.
6. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, water, cloves, and mustard. Pour over the apples and pork.
7. Put in the oven and cook for 30 minutes. Enjoy!