0 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 0 Flares ×
I don’t have any pictures for this recipe because I was tired while making it, but believe me, it turned out amazingly!
- 2 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp chopped basil (approximately 2 leaves)
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix everything but the pork.
- Start a pan on medium low heat, and oil it so the pork does not stick to the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, dip both sides of the pork chops into the mixture, and place on the pan.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the pork chops are cooked.
Enjoy, and happy Tuesday!