April Fool’s Day is a (hopefully) fun filled day where tricks on your friends and family are highly encouraged.
This weekend, join the Sunday Supper group on March 29 as we celebrate April Fools Day. On Sunday morning, check out all of the really creative recipes below for some culinary April Fools inspiration. Some of the recipes play with your perception, while others may have ways of sneaking some healthy food without the rest of your family knowing!
Then join us on Twitter at 7pm EST to have a ridiculous good time chatting about April Fools. Just join us using the hashtag #SundaySupper.
I hope you’re looking forward to all of the fun this weekend!
- Pina Colada Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Beer Jelly by Brunch with Joy
- Berry Smoothie Incognito by Lifestyle Food Aristry
- Mashed Potato Sundaes by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Meatloaf Cupcakes by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Roasted Broccoli Dip by Cooking Chat
- Honey Nut Baked Brie Bloomin’ Apple by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Sides & Snacks
- Fool Fries by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Super green muffins by Caroline’s Cooking
- Minion Eggs by Family Foodie
- Mother-In-Law’s Tongue Pasta by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Shepherd’s Trifle by The Joyful Foodie
- Sneaky Veggie Spaghetti Sauce by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Meatloaf “Cupcakes” with Mashed Potato “Frosting” by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- April Fools’ Strawberry Pie by Curious Cuisiniere
- Skinny Fettuccine Alfredo & Peas by Momma’s Meals
- Chicken Pad Thai with Zoodles by Nosh My Way
- Middle Eastern Roast Chicken with Green Harissa by The Texan New Yorker
- Fake-out Sliders and Fries by The Redhead Baker
- Pot Luck Chili Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Frushi (Fruit Sushi) by Love and Confections
- Strawberry Fool by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bacon and “Egg” Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Poutine by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Cauliflower Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Fudgy Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Fruit Pizza by Whole Food | Real Families
- Mud Pies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gluten Free Joker Cakes by Gluten Free Crumbley
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.