There is nothing quite as great as hot soup in winter !
And this recipe is great since it’s easy and incredibly tasty.
What you’ll need:
– 2 cans of 280z tomato puree
– 1 quart mushrooms
– 1 large onion, chopped
– 5-6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or pressed
– 1 cup chicken broth
– 1 tsp salt
You will also need a:
– fairly large pot
What to do =)
1. Bring puree, salt & broth to a slow simmer while whisking them together.
2. Sautee onions with half of the garlic.
3. Blend onions until smooth, and whisk into soup.
4. With remaining garlic sautee mushrooms until they shrink. Add to soup.
5. Let simmer for another 20 min in order to allow flavours to amalgamate.
6. Sprinkle a little rosemary on top and serve!
Note: goes well with a little sour cream